Our name Rutkovsky has been connected with the glass industry for generations. Our story has begun in 1900 when Frantisek Rutkovsky bought a building in Koberovy. His vision was to establish a glass factory in the area with water source and very good transportation access. His first business premises was finally opened in 1910 and included 40 employees. The first specialization was girdlering and brass and chromium jewellery. Later the production was enlarged by the production of glass stones which were pressed into pliers and cut to place into the jewels. At the beginning of the 2nd world war the production has increased about the goldplating and silver jewel making. Unfortunately in 1948 the nationalization came and the family lost their factory. Until many years later Vladimir, the great-grandson of Frantisek Rutkovsky who studied the metal engraving, started to built his own business. His first production was dedicated to the production of hardmetal forms for Matura´s and Kopal´s pressmachine. Later his two sons has joined him and they all together built the company which is dedicated to produce and export glass beads and which follow the mold production.